This training will help you grow your technical skills for designing resilient, high-performing, secure, and cost-optimized architectures on AWS. The plan is to equip you with the knowledge required to help you prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate and to deliver as expected in your position as an architect.
- Help to fill the communication gap between technical and non-technical specialists.
- Assist in collaborating with the project management team.
- Provides guidance required for solution architects to cover the risks of product misalignment with stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure that the solution fits the defined purpose.
- Provide ground for software development projects.
- Provide guidance for tailoring IT solutions to specific business needs.
- Enables architect in defining their functional requirements and stages of implementation.
Who is the course for?
- Security Engineer
- Security & Compliance Manager / officer
- Information Security & Compliance Manager / officer
- Third Party Security Risk Manager
- Risk & Compliance Manager